The cost effective, dedicated Commercial Transport coatings solution, Paraglaze CT is a compact, streamlined product range which combines the proven, high performance Paraglaze Tinter System with specialised CT primers and a clearcoat specifically tuned to the requirements of CT users.
Whatever heavy vehicle you are dealing with – from trucks and buses to large trailers and tankers – Paraglaze CT delivers high productivity solutions to ensure you get the job done quickly and cost effectively.
The Protec Commercial Transport Offer
- Paraglaze CT Primers designed specifically for CT substrates.
- All the advantages of the Paraglaze Tinter System, the Protec Colour Software and the RapidMatch™ X-5 spectro.
- Paraglaze CT 4:1 Quick Dry Hardener gives Paraglaze Gloss a further boost in opacity.
- The Paraglaze DG CT Silver factory pack makes coating wheels and chasses in a range of single layer metallic colours easy.
- Paraglaze CT Basecoat Activator to give Paraglaze Basecoat improved stonechip resistance.
- A Paraglaze CT Clearcoat specifically tuned to the requirements of CT users.
- Protec Ancillaries such as Protec Flex Additve for work on PVC curtains. The Protec Plas Stik Primers and Protec Plastics Cleaner allow for easy coating of most plastic substrates.
PC-9200 Paraglaze CT 2K HP Clearcoat
Paraglaze CT 2K HS Clearcoat is a high performance, two pack acrylic urethane high solids clearcoat that is specifically formulated to wet out with minimum effort.
It is a versatile clearcoat that is designed to be used for multi panel and overall repainting, with the option of 2:1 or 4:1 mode (using PH-2000 Paraglaze CT 4:1 Quick Dry Hardener) .
It provides optimum gloss and durability when used over Paraglaze Basecoat.
PP-3450 Paraglaze CT 2K HP Epoxy Primer Grey
Paraglaze CT 2K HP Epoxy Primer is an adhesion promoting, wet on wet and sandable primer recommended for commercial transport vehicle coating.
It combines good filling and sanding properties with excellent flow, appearance and topcoat gloss hold out.
When used as recommended with its dedicated hardener, PH-2500 Paraglaze CT 2K HP Epoxy Primer Hardener, and combined with 2K topcoat systems, it provides outstanding durability, solvent, chemical and corrosion resistance.
PH-2600 Paraglaze CT 2K HP Epoxy Primer Accelerator can be used to speed up the rate of through cure in low temperature conditions and to improve sanding properties after bake.
PP-3979 Paraglaze CT 1K Etch Primer Beige
Paraglaze CT 1K Etch Primer is a chromate free, acid etch, air dry primer, recommended for use in commercial transport vehicle and component coating.
When used as recommended with its dedicated reducer, PS-7400 Paraglaze CT 1K Etch Primer Reducer, it has good adhesion and gives corrosion protection to a variety of substrates.
The beige colour of the primer means that it can be easily seen against grey metal substrates during application.
PP-5580 Paraglaze CT 2K HP Primer-Filler Grey
PH-2000 Paraglaze CT 4:1 Quick Dry Hardener
Paraglaze CT 4:1 Quick Dry Hardener is recommended for use in PC-9200 Paraglaze CT 2K HS Clearcoat only and all Paraglaze Gloss colours.
It is particularly handy when speed of application is important on small areas.
Another outstanding benefit of using Paraglaze CT 4:1 Quick Dry Hardener in Paraglaze Gloss is a marked improvement in coverage, particularly whites, reds and yellows.
Please refer to the PC-9200 Paraglaze CT 2K HS Clearcoat and PM-GMIX Paraglaze Gloss Technical Data Sheets for further mixing ratio details.